- Reduces physical strain when transferring patients.
- Prevents unnecessary lifting when transferring.
- The roll board has a handy handle.
- The roll board comes with a matching sliding mat as standard.
- The roller board material is easy to clean, and the sliding mat can be machine-washed.
- The sliding mat is not attached to the roller board.
Care workers may face a serious risk of injury from moving patients. A roller board improves patient comfort and makes patient transfer easier for your colleagues.
The Body Board rolling board consists of two parts: the sliding board and an accompanying sliding mat.
These roller boards are used in all kinds of applications, in the funeral industry but also by rescue services. They are used with patients of different sizes and lengths.
26MV480780: 480mm x 780mm
26ZV480780: 885mm x 495mm
Maximum patient weight: 150 kg