- Prevents unnecessary lifting when doing the removal
- Manoeuvres easily through tight hallways and small corridors
- A thick foam mattress protects the deceased.
- Takes up very little space in the vehicle.
- Comes standard in a carrying bag.
- A part of the bottom side is equipped with Dyneema®, which is known as the world’s strongest fiber.
- The inside of the Bodypod is easy to clean
- There might be times when you will need to wash the Bodypod in the washing machine.
For example, when the bottom side gets soiled (TIP: place the cover in a washing bag and close all hook and loop fasteners).
Narrow hallways and tight corridors can make body removals extremely difficult for you and your colleagues. This is why so many workers doing the first call have to deal with physical stress. With obesity on the rise, lifting becomes almost impossible in more and more situations. When there’s no stretcher access, you need to have an alternative that will simplify your job. The Bodypod can help in these situations. It’s a removal mattress where the body is completely concealed on the mattress. The body is protected by a 7-cm thick foam mattress.
200KG / 440 lbs