- Communication with the patient is easier as the ears are free
- The vacuum mattress has arm supports. This prevents the arms from dangling out of the mattress.
- Because the patient’s arms are free, it is easier to administer medication intravenously during transport.
- The position of the restraint straps prevents touching intimate body parts (around the breasts and crotch)
- The handles are removable, so they are easy to clean or replace individually, e.g., due to damage
- It is not possible to drag the vacuum mattress on the ground like an evacuation mattress.
- The load capacity is limited to 150 kg.
A vacuum mattress is a medical device to immobilise, stabilise, and/or evacuate patients. Vacuum mattress Prime is packed with innovations not yet applied to vacuum mattresses. Think of the arm supports that prevent arms from dangling out of the vacuum mattress. Communication with the patient is also much easier, as the ears are not covered. Find out more about the vacuum mattress here.
Max. 150 kg