- Using the aid is incredibly easy.
- The person needing help is securely wrapped using the body flaps.
- The material is anti-bacterial and fire-retardant.
- You can quickly bring a person needing assistance to a safe environment via the stairs.
- You could even operate the aid on your own.
- The mattress is 210 cm long. This makes it suitable for the largest group of people.
- It is not suitable if you need to immobilise a patient. This would require an additional spine board.
- Not suitable for steel stairs with perforated treads (tip: S-CAPEPLUS Premium is suitable for these stairs).
Ensuring you can save lives without leaving anyone behind when an emergency breaks out. Too many evacuation tools are difficult to use and can only be used by a few people. For this very reason, we needed an evacuation tool that everyone could use. We incorporated this philosophy into this evacuation mattress. Very popular with FAFS officers, facility managers, and safety experts.
Packed size in carrying bag: 60x35x60 cm
Packed size in Wall Cover: 100x60x17 cm
Size evacuation mattress: 210×60 cm
Size evacuation mattress flaps open: 190×285 cm
Thickness of evacuation mattress: 7 cm
Weight of evacuation mattress: 5.5 kg
Maximum carrying capacity: 200 kg
Yes, safely tested (M1)