- Using this towing mattress is incredibly easy
- Positioning of the tow loops makes tipping over on spiral staircases virtually impossible.
- Equipped with Dyneema® on the underside and a foot flap. This is a very strong fabric, making your evacuation mattress less prone to damage on perforated steps or rough floors. Possibility of adding an extra footrest, making the mattress shorter. This is especially convenient for people with a shorter stature.
- Because of its added features, this evacuation mattress needs slightly more ‘start-up time’ than the Basic Model.
- The weight capacity is limited to 200 kg.
- The underside of the Premium Model will absorb moisture if you drag it through water.
An evacuation mattress (also known as an escape mattress) is used to evacuate less-mobile people in an emergency. In an emergency, not everyone can escape independently. This may be due to a mobility limitation (e.g. they are in a wheelchair or walk with crutches). In an emergency, in many cases, the power goes out, and you will then have to go down the stairs. Emergency workers will have to assist if you cannot do this independently. In situations like this, you can use an evacuation mattress.
210 x 60 x 7 cm