– You can save a lot of time during critical medical evacuations when the stretcher cannot be used (e.g., due to narrow stairs or narrow passages).
– The rescuers need less lifting during the transfer.
– Head blocks can be attached to the mattress.
– The body flaps give off a lot of heat which can prevent hypothermia in the patient.
– The inside is easy and quick to clean.
– A double-sided hand pump comes standard with this evacuation mattress. It is small in size.
– The evacuation mattress is not suitable when cervical stabilization is required. You will need to place a spine board or have a spine board in the mattress for this purpose.
– The load capacity is limited to 200 kg.
– Don’t forget to store the hand pump by default with the mattress; otherwise, you won’t be able to use the aid.