Alle S-CAPEKIDS Evacuatiematrassen hebben een 1-jarige garantie op materiaal- en productiefouten, die geldt vanaf de datum van aankoop. Incorrect gebruik, onjuist onderhoud, vandalisme, product aanpassingen of accidenten worden niet gedekt door de garantie.
– At all times, product training with the S-CAPEKIDS must be conducted by appropriately certified company emergency responders.
– The use of alcohol and/or drugs, prescribed or otherwise, by an emergency responder may adversely affect the skills of the responder pulling the S-CAPEKIDS.
– Do not remove any parts of the S-CAPEKIDS.
– Ensure that the safety information and instructions for use are within easy reach of an S-CAPEKIDS installation.
– This evacuation device is not intended for recreational use.
– Do not use flammable vapors, materials, or liquids, such as gasoline, alcohol, etc., near the product.
– Sharp edges or protrusions can damage the evacuation mattress, thus reducing product use.
– Train at least once a year with the S-CAPEKIDS to ensure safe and proper use in case of emergencies
– Contact various rescue services (fire departments, ambulances, etc.) to inform them about the purchase and presence of the S-CAPEKIDS.
– The S-CAPEKIDS is not suitable for pulling through open flames.
– After using the S-CAPEKIDS, it should be carefully checked for any damage. In case of damage, the S-CAPEKIDS should not be used again. In addition, the S-CAPEKIDS must be folded and stored properly after use!
– The S-CAPEKIDS has a warranty period of one year, from the date of purchase, for material and manufacturing defects. The manufacturer may ask you to present proof of the date of purchase. Therefore, you should keep the invoice. This warranty does not cover defects or operating problems resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, destruction, improper installation or maintenance or management, or failure to perform normal maintenance and routine care.
– The manufacturer is not liable for (consequential) damages resulting from the use of the S-CAPEKIDS
– Failure to follow the instructions in the accompanying instructions for using the S-CAPEKIDS may result in serious personal injury or death.
– Use only in emergencies. The manufacturer and supplier are not liable for improper use.
Never overestimate yourself! An evacuation via the stairs can be dangerous. A whole weight is coming at you, and you must be sure that you can control this weight along the entire length of the stairs. If in any doubt about this, ask a second rescuer for assistance or leave it to others. Your own safety always comes first. Practice regularly with the S-CAPEKIDS and always follow instructions.