- The long tow loops, as well as the removable tow loops, allow you to operate the evacuation mattress with as many as five people.
- Due to the width of the mattress, it is specially designed for morbidly obese people.
- The underside is fully equipped with one of the world’s strongest fibers: Dyneema®.
- The thick foam mattress absorbs shock.
- There are carrying loops on the side of this mattress, allowing you to lift it as well. For example, to make a transfer to a stretcher.
- The carrying capacity is as much as 400 kg.
- The storage bag is large. Therefore, you need some space to store this evacuation mattress.
An evacuation mattress is used to safely and quickly evacuate people in emergencies. It can be used for horizontal and vertical evacuations. Because more and more people are becoming obese, the Bariatric S-CAPEPLUS was developed. This is because people with a larger size often also have restricted mobility. This could result into difficulties when you want to move to a point of safety in an emergency evacuation.
For such scenarios, you can use the Bariatric S-CAPEPLUS. Moreover, it is quick and easy to use, and its many handles and pulling straps ensure that you can use the device with multiple persons. The device is being used by hospitals, nursing wards, obesity clinics, public buildings, and so on. It can also be a valuable tool for rescue services.
With this evacuation mat, you don’t have to take out a maintenance contract.
Top and lying side: Fire retardant PU & Polyester
Bottom side: Dyneema® – the world’s strongest fiber