– The comfortable and soft fabric promotes de-escalations
– Extremely high tear resistance
– The fabric is hydrophilic.
– The fabric is inherently fire retardant
– Finished with crossbox-stitching for extra security
The tear-resistant gown is made with Tetcon’s Tricot Extreme fabric. This fabric is soft, which suppresses aggression, and has an incredibly high tear resistance. That means that this gown ensures a perfect combination of safety and comfort. The gown is available in a one-size version, which is 125 cm long. Due to this length, the tear-resistant gown can be used for a large group of patients and inmates.
The Tricot Extreme fabric passed a fire retardancy test according to DIN EN ISO 12952-1 Section 5. The feature is incorporated into the fiber so that it won’t fade during washing.
This type of gown is also known as an anti-suicide gown or smock.
Yes, tested according to DIN EN ISO 12952-1:2010.
After 5 washes: 202N