- This evacuation sheet lies permanently underneath the bed mattress, which means it’s always accessible.
- The so-called tunnels keep the fixation straps in the right place.
- The sheet is made from a fabric that is fire-retaradant and anti-bacterial
- The evacuation sheet is incredibly easy-to-use.
- There are two sizes available for this evacuation sheet, so it can be deployed on different mattress widths.
- The adjustable straps at the head and foot end allow you to tighten the S-CAPEPOD to the mattress.
- The patient is completely covered with ‘body flaps’ as they would be with the S-CAPEPOD Standard Model.
An evacuation sheet or rescue sheet is designed to rescue bedridden people in case of emergencies. The evacuation aid can be found between the bedframe and the mattress because it is always there, and the patient doesn’t see or feel it. At the foot and head end, there are straps which you can use to evacuate the patient to a safety zone. It is also possible to go down a flight of stairs.
This evacuation sheet is designed with a so-called strap system, which holds the patient to their own mattress. This means you evacuate the patient with their bed mattress. The bed mattress and pillow protect the patient’s head and neck.
This evacuation sheet is available in two models. One model is designed for mattress widths ranging between 80 and 90 centimetres. The other model is designed for widths ranging between 91 and 105 centimetres.
The S-CAPEPOD has been processed with Sanitized TH27-24. This Swiss technology provides an anti-bacterial effect and offers optimal protection against many well-known hospital bacteria.
All S-CAPEPOD Evacuation Sheets come with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and production, which is valid from the date of purchase. Improper use, improper maintenance, vandalism, product modifications or accidents are not covered by the warranty.