- The evacuation sheet lies permanently underneath the mattress. This means that it’s always accessible in case of a disaster.
- The patient is protected by their bed mattress and the head pillow during horizontal and vertical evacuation.
- The body flaps ensure the patient is tightly ‘cocooned’ on the mattress.
- The material is fire retardant AND anti-bacterial.
- You can use the evacuation sheet in combination with a pressure relief mattress (decibutis)
- Due to the body flaps, you can also transport small medical devices with you during the evacuation.
- The instructions for use are printed on the body flaps.
- The straps of the S-CAPEPOD are only at the head end.
These evacuation sheets allow the safe evacuation of bedridden individuals during an emergency situation. The unique design of the evacuation sheet ensures that the body flaps completely protect the patient. Due to the simple design, the S-CAPEPOD is incredibly easy to use. The evacuation sheet is tucked away underneath the mattress, just waiting to be used. It is made of a lightweight polyester material so it could be easily folded. The evacuation sheet was designed as a safety precaution, a sign that there’s always a plan in place in case of an emergency. It is there to be used if the unthinkable happened, and to help ensure that everyone will be safe when disaster strikes. It is a reminder that no matter the situation, there is always a way out for those needing assistance.
Width: 80 – 90 cm / 31″-38″ | Maximum length: 210 cm / 82″