- The evacuation sheet lies permanently underneath the mattress. This means that it’s always accessible in case of a disaster.
- The patient is protected by their bed mattress and the head pillow during horizontal and vertical evacuation.
- The body flaps ensure the patient is tightly ‘cocooned’ on the mattress.
- The material is fire retardant AND anti-bacterial.
- You can use the evacuation sheet in combination with a pressure relief mattress (decibutis)
- Due to the body flaps, you can also transport small medical devices with you during the evacuation.
- The instructions for use are printed on the body flaps.
- The straps of the S-CAPEPOD are only at the head end.
These evacuation sheets allow the safe evacuation of bedridden individuals during an emergency situation. The unique design of the evacuation sheet ensures that the body flaps completely protect the patient. The rescue device is permanently positioned on the bedframe, ensuring the product is always ready for use when needed. Due to the simple design, the S-CAPEPOD is incredibly easy to use.
Width: 80 – 90 cm / 31″-38″ | Maximum length: 210 cm / 82″