- This is the only bariatric evacuation sheet that permanently sits underneath the bed mattress.
- The evacuation sheet has a weight capacity of 300 kg.
- The instructions for use are printed on the body flaps.
- A so-called ‘belly flap’ ensure that the patient remains tightly on the mattress.
- The materials are fire-retardant and anti-bacterial.
- The straps that fix the S-CAPEPOD to the bed mattress are only at the head end.
Larger-sized individuals in hospitals are often bound to their beds. It would be difficult for these patients to escape on their own during an emergency. Leaving these patients behind is not an option. The help of fire wardens and rescue services is of major importance. And even though it might sound like a difficult job, the Bariatric S-CAPEPOD proves the opposite every time.
The bariatric evac sheet lies permanently underneath the patient’s bed mattress. It’s always there. During an emergency, the patient is cocooned by the body flaps, allowing you to bring along small medical devices.
Within one minute, you can start the evacuation.
The life-saving evacuation sheet allows you to evacuate the patient in a supine position, and this prevents heavy lifting. Also, evacuating via the staircase is not a problem.
Width: 100-125 cm
Max. length: 216 cm
Width: 39″ – 49″ | Maximum length: 85″ inches
The polyester material is fire retardant and anti-bacterial
All S-CAPEPOD Evacuation Sheets come with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and production, which is valid from the date of purchase. Improper use, improper maintenance, vandalism, product modifications or accidents are not covered by the warranty.