- Feels comfortable against the skin.
- Moisture is wicked away faster thanks to the polyamide fabric.
- Stronger and softer fabric than regular anti-tear materials.
- The white colour makes blood visible faster.
- Has the fit of basketball shorts.
- It is a one-size fits all model.
The anti-tear Bermuda shorts are a safety product to prevent suicide and self-harm when a client is in an isolation or crisis room. The Bermuda shorts are made of a soft, comfortable, sturdy fabric that makes them suitable for its application. Thanks to the elastic around the torso, this can be worn by the largest group of patients or detainees. The ends are finished with crossbars which provide extra safety.
Yes, permanently in the fibre (tested according to DIN EN ISO 12952-1). Test reports are available on request.
In length: 175N
In width: 178N
After five washes: 202N
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (Product Class II).