– Suitable fit for the majority of inmates or clients.
– The fabric is permanently fire-retardant.
– Has an attractive price tag
– Finished with powerful yarns around the neck, sleeves, and belly.
– Provides little warmth in the colder months, so ensure proper room temperature or combine with an anti-tear blanket.
– A double neckline provides extra strength but is less comfortable.
The majority of inmates who die by suicide will use available bedding or clothing as hanging mechanism while housed alone in their cells. This suicide prevention gown is, however, tear resistant. Made from a resilient fabric, it becomes almost impossible to torn. The anti-tear shirt covers the entire upper body and upper arms of the patient or inmate. The neck opening is firmly finished with a double neckline, so it will be hard to torn. The shirt is made of a fire-retardant polyester, which is permanent and is not lost over time. You will not find a label inside the anti-tear shirt, as it could be pulled out. It is advisable to combine the shirt with anti-tear Bermuda shorts.
Yes, permanently in the fibre (M1)
Warp: 2500 N
Weft: 1600 N