- It reduces physical stress for carers.
- The UltraSlider sits permanently around the mattress similar like a fitted sheet. This means it’s always available for immediate use.
- The UltraSlider is available in two sizes: for pressure relief mattress sizes and regular care mattress sizes.
- The top layer is water-repellent, which means you can disinfect quickly.
- The UltraSlider is a great sliding tool if you work with patients that have no mobility (e.g. when they are in a coma).
- Carers use a regular cotton sheet to turn the patient on the mattress.
- The silicon layers wears out faster if you wash at 60 degrees Celsius.
The product is classified in Class 1 according to Regulation MDR 2017/745/EU. Applied standards: NEN-EN-ISO 13485:2016 EN NEN-EN-ISO 14971:2019 EN
The top layer is finished with a finely woven polyamide which provides extra smoothness. This technology will make your work a lot easier. And that is not just a marketing slogan, on the contrary, it is true.
The fabric is finished with a silicone coating that provides a non-slip layer that is essential for optimal gliding. Thanks to this non-slip layer, you get less friction and ensure optimal use of the top layer to turn or move a patient.